The global data business in oil & gas market is expected to grow from USD 11.05 billion 2017 to USD 28.94 billion by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.75%.
On the basis of the e&p lifecycle, the global data business in the oil & gas market is studied across Development, Exploration, and Production.
On the basis of type, the global data business in the oil & gas market is studied across Big Data, Data Management, and Direct Data Monetization.
On the basis of application, the global data business in the oil & gas market is studied across Downstream, Midstream, and Upstream.
On the basis of geography, the global data business in the oil & gas market is studied across the Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21757
“Accenture: The potential growing player for the global data business in the oil & gas market”
The key players profiled in the global data business in oil & gas market are Accenture, Capgemini S.A., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Datameer, Drillinginfo Inc., EMC Corporation, General Electric, Halliburton, Hitachi Vantara Corporation, ION Geophysical Corporation, Informatica Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, MapR Technologies, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, National Data Repository, India, Newgen Software, Inc., Northwest Analytics Inc., OSI Soft, Oracle Corporation, Palantir Economic Solutions Ltd, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Schlumberger Limited, and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global data business in the oil & gas market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global data business in the oil & gas market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global data business in the oil & gas market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global data business in the oil & gas market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global data business in the oil & gas market.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21757
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Instruments
220.127.116.11. Secondary Instrument
18.104.22.168. Primary Instrument
2.1.2. Research Approaches
22.214.171.124. Bottom-up Approach
126.96.36.199. Top-down Approach
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.1.5. Vendor Inclusion Criteria
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.2.1. Methodology for Market Estimation & Forecasting
2.2.2. Significance and Importance of the Market Estimation & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.3. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.5. Industry Rivalry
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21757
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda