Overview of Switched Reluctance Motors Market Research Report – 2019
The switched reluctance motor (SRM) is a type of a stepper motor, an electric motor that runs by reluctance torque. Unlike common DC motor types, power is delivered to windings in the stator (case) rather than the rotor. This greatly simplifies mechanical design as power does not have to be delivered to a moving part, but it complicates the electrical design as some sort of switching system needs to be used to deliver power to the different windings.
Currently, there are many producing companies in the world. The main market players are Nidec Corporation, AMETEK, VS Technology, Shandong Kehui Power Automation etcs. The production value of Switched Reluctance Motors is about 422.0 Million USD in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption of Switched Reluctance Motors, with a sales market share nearly 31.3% in 2016.
The second place is Europe; following North America with the sales market share over 29.05%.. Asia Pacific is another important consumption market of Switched Reluctance Motors.
Switched Reluctance Motors used in industry including Automobile Industry, Appliance Industry, Industrial Machinery and Others. Report data showed that 22.95% of the Switched Reluctance Motors market demand in Automobile Industry, 19.43% in C Appliance Industry, and 39.28% in Industrial Machinery in 2016.
There are three kinds productions Constituting the Switched Reluctance Motors, which are <100 KW, 100-500 KW and >500 KW. <100 KW Switched Reluctance Motors are important in the Switched Reluctance Motors, with a production market share nearly 62.56% in 2016.
Briefly speaking, in the next few years, Switched Reluctance Motors industry will still be a relative steady industry. Sales of Switched Reluctance Motors have brought a lot of opportunities, there will more companies enter into this industry, especially in developing countries.
The worldwide market for Switched Reluctance Motors is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.2% over the next five years, will reach 600 million US$ in 2024, from 440 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers :Nidec Corporation, AMETEK, VS Technology, Shandong Kehui Power Automation, Maccon GmbH, Rongjia Motor Co., Ltd, Shandong Desen, Huayang, Heliad, Rocky Mountain Technologies
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers :North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers : <100 KW, 100-500 KW, >500 KW
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into : Automobile Industry, Appliance Industry, Industrial Machinery, Others
A SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five analysis have been used by analysts of the report to analyze the data effectively. Different dynamic aspects of the businesses such as drivers, challenges, risks, opportunities, and restraints have been scrutinized to get a detailed knowledge for making informed decisions in the businesses. It highlights the statistics of current ‘Switched Reluctance Motors Market’ Report scenario, past progress as well as futuristic progress.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Switched Reluctance Motors market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Switched Reluctance Motors market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To analyze the Switched Reluctance Motors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Switched Reluctance Motors sub-markets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In the end, It includes the methodical description of the various factors such as the market growth and a detailed information about the different company’s revenue, growth, technological developments, production, and the various other strategic developments.
Thus the Switched Reluctance Motors Market Report serves as a valuable material for all industry competitors and individuals having a keen interest in Switched Reluctance Motors Market study.