The Synthetic Diamond market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period (2018-2023). A Synthetic Diamond is produced by an artificial process. These are the substitutes of natural diamonds. Synthetic Diamonds comprise of various colors grown by the manufacturing method known as High Pressure High Temperature. The global Synthetic Diamond market is developing with a rapid speed due to various factors such as growing demand of the diamond as its application has increased in the field of healthcare, construction & mining, electronics, and jewellery. Synthetic Diamond is a substitute of a natural diamond with lower price that contribute in the growth of the market. Rising disposable income and technological advancement are the major drivers of the market. Growth of industrialization in the emerging economies, increasing investment in the manufacturing and product development are the major factors that creates future opportunities for the market. Although, factors such as lack of awareness and recession in developed countries hinder the market growth.
Global synthetic diamond market is segmented on the basis of type, manufacturing process and application. As per type, the market is further subdivided as polish and rough. On the basis of manufacturing process, the market is diversified as high-pressure high temperature and chemical vapor deposition. Based on the applications, the market is bifurcated as construction and mining, electronics, jewellery, healthcare and others such as oil and gas. Among the applications, the market for electronics is expected to have major share due to increasing demand for consumer electronics such as smartphone, refrigerators, washing machine and HVAC.
Considering geographical region, the global Synthetic Diamond market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the world. Taking into account the Asia Pacific region, it is considered as the fastest growing market with growing industrialization, manufacturing investment, and increasing awareness among people regarding fashion. North America and Europe region covers significant market share due to better infrastructural facilities, development of new technology and manufacturing sector, and a strong research and development activities.
The major companies contributing to the global synthetic diamond market with their capability of proving new innovative products and product development are Element Six, Applied Diamond Inc., Sandvik AB, Henan Huanghe Whirlwind Co., Ltd., Crystallume, Scio Diamond Technology, D.NEA, Industrial Abrasives Ltd., Novatek Inc, Heart in Diamond, Worldwide Diamond Manufacturer Pvt. Ltd., Washington Diamonds, and Forevermark.
The market study of synthetic diamond market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report country level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity in our reports.
Secondary sources include:
• Financial reports of companies involved in the market
• Authentic Public Databases such as International Grown Diamond Association• Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs
• Company websites and their product catalogue
Global Synthetic diamond market is segmented on the basis of regional outlook and following segments:
1. Global Synthetic diamond Market Research and Analysis, By Type
2. Global Synthetic diamond Market Research and Analysis, By Manufacturing process
3. Global Synthetic diamond Market Research and Analysis, By Application
4. Global Synthetic diamond Market Research and Analysis, By Region
THE REPORT COVERS:
• Comprehensive research methodology of global synthetic diamond market.
• This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
• Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
• Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global synthetic diamond market.
• Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global synthetic diamond market.
1. ADVANCED DIAMOND TECHNOLOGIES INC.
2. APPLIED DIAMOND INC.
3. CRYSTALLUME CORPORATION
4. ELEMENT SIX LTD
6. HEART IN DIAMOND
7. HEBEI PLASMA DIAMOND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
8. HENAN HUANGHE WHIRLWIND INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
9. ILJIN CO., LTD.
10. INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVES LTD.
11. MORGAN ADVANCE MATERIALS
12. NEW DIAMOND TECHNOLOGY
13. NOVATEK INC.
14. SANDVIK AB
15. SCIO DIAMOND TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
16. SWAROVSKI AG
17. TOMEI DIAMOND CO., LTD.
18. WASHINGTON DIAMONDS CORPORATION
19. WORLDWIDE DIAMOND MANUFACTURING PVT. LTD.
20. ZHENGZHOU SINO-CRYSTAL DIAMOND CO., LTD.
For Detailed Reading Please visit WiseGuy Reports @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3409171-global-synthetic-diamond-market-research-and-forecast-2018-2023
Some Major Points from Table of content:
1.1. RESEARCH METHODS AND TOOLS
1.2. MARKET BREAKDOWN
1.2.1. BY SEGMENTS
1.2.2. BY GEOGRAPHY
1.2.3. BY STAKEHOLDERS
2. MARKET OVERVIEW AND INSIGHTS
2.2. ANALYST INSIGHTS &CURRENT MARKET TRENDS
2.2.1. KEY FINDINGS
2.3.1. UNITED STATES
2.3.2. EUROPEAN UNION
2.3.5. REST OF THE WORLD
3. MARKET DETERMINANT
3.1.1. GROWING APPLICATION OF SYNTHETIC DIAMOND
3.1.2. SUBSTITUTE OF NATURAL DIAMOND WITH LOWER PRICE
3.1.3. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IN PRODUCTION OF SYNTHETIC DIAMOND
3.2.1. LACK OF AWARENESS AMONG PEOPLE
3.3.1. GROWTH OF INDUSTRIALIZATION IN EMERGING ECONOMIES
3.3.2. INCREASING INVESTMENT IN MANUFACTURING
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1. BY Type
4.2. BY MANUFACTURING PROCESS
4.2.1. HIGH PRESSURE HIGH TEMPERATURE
4.2.2. CHEMICAL VAPOUR DEPOSITION
4.3. BY APPLICATION
4.3.1. CONSTRUCTION & MINING
WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
email us here